Let's get started boxing
NEWS & TOPICS
- 2023.11.05 About business during the year-end and New Year holidays.
- 2023.08.15 Regarding operations in the Kansai area due to the typhoon
- 2023.08.01 Notice of membership fee revision
- 2023.06.26 September 4th (Mon) holiday notice
- 2023.03.16 About sales of Winning gloves
- 2023.03.14 ABOUT LICENSE COLOR
- 2023.02.24 The first joint special mass tournament will be held at BOXINGCLUB Akasaka from 10:00 on Sunday, March 12th!
- 2022.11.21About business during the year-end and New Year holidays.
- 2022.10.10We are delivering the pattern of the special match.
- 2022.07.20A congestion status check function has been added to the members-only app!
- 2022.06.28A staff schedule function has been added to the mobile membership card app.
- 2022.06.24AED class was held
- 2022.05.26Boxing Club Mobile membership card will start from June 1st
- 2022.05.25The 6th Mass Boxing Tournament was held at Kanto Gym (April 24th) and Kansai Gym (May 1st)
- 2021.11.04Boxing Club Akasaka was introduced on Boxing Mobile
- 2021.06.25Boxing Club Akasaka Opened September 1st
- 2021.06.21Regarding business hours in July due to holiday movement
- 2021.01.19Notice of change in business hours
- 2021.01.07All 8 gyms all-you-can-eat
Here, we have posted frequently asked questions and opinions from those who are considering joining.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us by phone or email!
- I have no boxing experience, is that okay?
- There is no problem at all. All the staff have abundant knowledge and long experience, so even beginners will be taught carefully one by one.
- Boxing has a scary image and a dangerous feeling ...
- At our club, you can choose a course according to your purpose, so anyone can easily enjoy health management, relieving lack of exercise, stress relief, dieting, etc. as sports. Rest assured that there is nothing dangerous.